IAM Online Meditation and Self-Inquiry Retreat (7 Days)
Join us for the 7 Day I.A.M. Retreat, a transformative, online event for meditators who are serious on the path of awakening/enlightenment.
Some elements in the schedule include:
- Self-inquiry: a well-tested methodology using the dyad modality to stimulate a direct experience of your true nature.
- Noble Silence: The container of silence is a time tested way to orient towards the inner worlds and to avoid activating the conditioned thinking mind.
- Group Process: There is much value in sharing and learning what others are experiencing on the path, and there is a specific time in the retreat where you will be able to receive clarification and guidance in any areas.
- Meditation: Every day we have five hours of meditation. This is the foundational practice for realizing your true nature. Meditation and self inquiry are eventually realized to be a singular process of stripping away of illusion.
- Self inquiry Dyads: This method creates conditions of no escape for the ego structure. Participants alternate roles in dyads (groups of two), where one person is a witness and the other engages in deep inner investigation to realize their true nature. More about dyads.
The I.A.M retreats has been designed to lead to an experience of the state Samadhi, and we offer the insights and integration tools essential for the deep rewiring and purification of the self structure so that Samadhi becomes a permanent stage of development.